Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » CoWork buggy!?
Re: CoWork buggy!? [message #15004 is a reply to message #15000] Tue, 25 March 2008 11:32 Go to previous message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
Mindtraveller wrote on Tue, 25 March 2008 01:23

Frankly speaking, I don`t see any errors in this code.
Documentation is kind of painful question for me, but Mirek told that new release after 2008 will be focused on that, so for now I`m silent. But I want to say again and again that good manual is critical for U++ successful survival in the nearest and far future - of course, not as author project but as widely used worldwide framework.

Shocked Sorry, it seems that you misunderstood me. This is certainly my fault because I expressed myself quite imprecisely Embarassed .

The "CoWork::Pool::Pool" code is obviously error-free.

What I wanted to say is:

I analyzed and documented the entire Ultimate++ multithreading code, "CoWork" included (albeit the MSC-related code only). In my previous posting I published a scrap of this documentation (and I'm ready to continue this if somebody really wants).

When I said "published in the hope that Mirek will correct possibly still lurking errors" I meant MY DOCUMENTATION - ***NOT*** Mirek's code.

Sorry again. I sincerely hope that Mirek himself didn't understand it the wrong way. If so, APOLOGIES Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed !

Werner

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message