FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Releasing U++ » Releasing in Win32 xp
Re: Releasing in Win32 xp [message #16082 is a reply to message #16080] Tue, 27 May 2008 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

I usually leave on server just latest 3-4 svn builds, just in case that a new one breaks something. One month would be about 15 svn times 3 (or 4) releases, too much for currente server's free space Smile
Maybe 3-4 is a bit few (a bug could remain hidden for some days...) but at least that one will enforce bug reporting Smile

I think Mirek could change the limit a bit Wink Mirek could you tell what server limits are set now ?
Quote:

I agree with that one, it could be an interesting addition.
BTW, I'm (slowly) coding an SVN class to integrate it on theide.... slowly because of lack of time on those days.
When the class will be ready for some tests (now it does just a checkin/commit) I'll post it on bazaar.
I think I'll need then some help do integrate with theide and, that would be really useful, someone that can write a visual diff/patch plugin for it.
More on tecnology lab... I guess that one is the right place!

My wish is to make TheIDE to be able to cooperate with any VCS, but this needs to make ide architecture more "pluginable". Please work on SVN, I'm working on GIT. In the end we could compare our experiences to know what ide needs to be able to handle both vcs properly. As for visual diff, we could take one from uvs2. It's not perfect but it's quite ok. Frankly it could be separated as package and extended in future (for example visual conflicts solving is missing now)

[Updated on: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:09]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message