Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Different results from same code&settings
Re: Different results from same code&settings [message #18053 is a reply to message #18048] Mon, 08 September 2008 14:35 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

mr_ped wrote on Mon, 08 September 2008 08:27

Glad I did help, although I have no idea how, as I didn't mention order of compilation. Very Happy

You made me check if the files were corrupted Wink Then it was easy to locate the only difference is in ordering of files Smug

luzr wrote on Mon, 08 September 2008 08:39

Do you have any global constructors?

Nothing I'm aware of. But it's possible that there's something in the jungle of code generated by Bison. I'm not really skilled programmer and I admit that I don't understand most of the generated code Embarassed (This is in fact my first work with Bison&Flex - and I hope last too Razz ) Anyway, I can see how a global constructor could cause this behaviour. In fact it crashes somewhare in the middle of Flex generated scanner.cpp when creating an input buffer, it's possible that there is something unninitialized.

Thanks once more for your advices.
Honza

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: App window does not show up when run in Run_options/Console
Next Topic: Import From Visual studio 6
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 17:50:55 CEST 2024