Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » Collaborative U++ Projects
Re: Collaborative U++ Projects [message #18275 is a reply to message #18268] Fri, 19 September 2008 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bytefield is currently offline  bytefield
Experienced Member
I'm in if i have time and mostly I'm doing this for learning purpose and for fun Razz. I don't know if you accept me as a part of your team because of:
  • my U++ knowledge is not so advanced(know that from my post on forum and contributions to Upp);
  • i don't know C++ at a high level (i'm still learning it);
  • english isn't my mother tongue and sometimes i cannot couch what i think at(i'm still using dictionary for some words Rolling Eyes );

I was thinking to start an open-source project with Upp and i was thinking at a software for doing Debian like repositories and i will do it with or without any contributions from other Upp programmers(if they don't like my idea Razz or simply don't want to be part of project) but now and for next month i simply don't have time to get in it, I'm begin second year at university and have other project to finish before get involved in another.

cdabbd745f1234c2751ee1f932d1dd75

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Windows Systray examples needed
Next Topic: Trouble iterrating over VectorMap<String, String> - general StoreIniFile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 18:45:25 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01926 seconds