Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » Draw::DrawImageOp optimization bug
Re: Draw::DrawImageOp optimization bug [message #19410 is a reply to message #19407] Mon, 01 December 2008 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
I made a simple test drawing two adjacent 100x100 dots squares filled with the same Color(180,180,0). The first one was an Image and the second was a Rectangle.

For Windows Vista with standard printer driver: I can confirm that the colors do not match on Xerox Phaser 6200. Not even close. The image is much lighter than the rectangle. I tried with ICM (Image color management) enabled and disabled, and with other options: No change.

For Windows XP it first appeared that nothing is different compared to Vista, but after changing a parameter (Color Correction: Press Match = Commercial Press), I got the colors finally to match. (This parameter can not be set for Windows Vista though, so no luck there.)

To sum it up, the color space may indeed be different for raster and vector entities within the same device context. Not a very nice feature from the optimization point of view.

// Tom

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Extensions to Draw...Ops
Next Topic: Compile package with iml file problem!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 03:48:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02516 seconds