Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Help needed to deal with Display
Re: Help needed to deal with Display [message #20705 is a reply to message #20685] Wed, 01 April 2009 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kbyte is currently offline  kbyte
Yes, you are right.

I didnt told nothing about my needs on printing system because ... It is not easy for my to ask for more functionality from you. But I am wrong. Since now I will post all limitations I saw, bugs and more functionalities in order to improve our excelent C++ Framework called Upp Wink

By the way, I didnt remember well but I think that what printing system is missing is header and footers for each page. I refer to the great RichEditWithToolBar control. May be it supports custom headers and footers and i didnt saw them.

Suppose I want to send a mailling to 100 customers. The letter is the same (the mail text) but address changes from customer to customer. Hence, if the RichEditWithToolBar supports dynamic headers and footers, in this case we enlarge the header to write there the source and target address in order to fit well on the envelop window and them we print the text of the RichEditWithToolBar as the body of the letter. I think that was that. I think was something like this and I need to change the RichEditWithToolBar source code because I didnt fount any way to do that at the application source level (implementing virtual function, deriving, etc...)

Thank you very much

Jose

[Updated on: Wed, 01 April 2009 11:10]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message