Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » Navigator Bar Search results
Re: Navigator Bar Search results [message #21273 is a reply to message #21270] Mon, 11 May 2009 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Quote:

Then of course there is question whether to remove "nest" or "package"? Or maybe "file"? (I am not using neither, but I have read that people at least like "file" button).

"Package" and "File" are IMO the only useful ones and "Package" is almost always on and the search field rarely used. I prefer small packages and scrolling the list.

And while I often dive in deep in U++ sources, I still consider myself a client of the library so I wouldn't like my list filled with items from a larger scope than my project.

Which brings me to this question: would it be feasible to disable debugging for certain packages so that when I step through the method calls from those packages it treats them as if no debug info is available and doesn't jump into the assembly?

As for the other buttons, I can rarely afford using new SVN version for anything more than playing around, so I can't comment on the usability of the sorting button or others I don't have access too.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message