Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » TheIde Pixelated icons?
Re: TheIde Pixelated icons? [message #22075 is a reply to message #22073] Tue, 16 June 2009 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ptDev is currently offline  ptDev
Promising Member
Quote:

Personally, I think it shows the potential of TheIde to look good is there. I'm not happy about all icons being tilted to the right, what is with that?

Mirek: could we use 48x48 icons and make the height on the toolbar adjustable? (so the icons and scaled up or down accordingly?)

Gr,

Jan

Thanks for trying them.

I was having second thoughts about my decision to use tilted icons myself, but your second opinion seals the deal. I'll fix this. It's better to make straight versions for some icons, where being tilted ends up looking bad, and make the tilted version not the default for those. I need to find a compromise in the design somehow. The icons you showed, for example, should be "straight".

Note that you can always copy icon parts from the elements.iml file, paste them together and leave them straight, if you'd like to try some differently.

Thanks for the feedback. Smile

EDIT: Whoa, those Silk ones are really nice! Where did you find them? I'll pack those in another class. Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 16 June 2009 18:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon13.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: An unimportant bug - Clicking detail arrow when debugging crashes TheIDE
Next Topic: PROPOSAL: "MyClass + MyClassTest" Template in TheIDE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 04:27:16 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02134 seconds