Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » how to create .tppi and .i files (and a working .tpp in a RichTextView)
Re: how to create .tppi and .i files (and a working .tpp in a RichTextView) [message #34643 is a reply to message #34631] Fri, 02 December 2011 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Hi,

It is not necessay a lack of documentation that could impede new users coming to U++ but where to find the information in tpp or forum. However U++ is definitively a great IDE more innovative and faster than wxWidgets I used from 2008 to 2011 before returning to U++ which is now close to maturity.

So it is crucial that more experienced users still keep on helping newbies and also others (like me) through the forum. U++ community is a strength that should be preserved.

Documentation is on the way (see dolik and some other U++ "gurus" efforts) but it is a tough work.

I would say that PromptOK does not seem strange to me and comes rapidly familiar with time. Not more than the sizers in wxWidgets Confused indeed.

Have all a nice week-end

Biobytes

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [BUG] Or at least strange behavior, in Set active
Next Topic: [FEATURE] Alt+L shall do GoBack when the log file is opened (patch included)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 04:28:14 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02228 seconds