Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » TheIDE Format Setup BUG
Re: TheIDE Format Setup BUG [message #29882 is a reply to message #29881] Sat, 27 November 2010 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Andrei,

I think I encountered this bug. It is probably not related to theide, but to the ColorPusher. I encountered in other places as well, such as when setting a color of table borders in QTF editor. Strange is that I tried to reproduce this in Uword, but without any success. It happens at random, I can open it three or four times just fine and the fifth time it crashes (without even moving the cursor).

The crash itself is interesting too. It partially blocks my environment (XFCE on Arch Linux), I can't for example go to other desktops just by dragging mouse over the border of the screen (only keyboard shortcut works). The window stays on screen, with the dialog stopped in the middle of animation and only reacts to Alt+F4 (clicking the button on window border doesn't work, although it should be managed by WM as well, right?).

Honza

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message