FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » SQLArray + Like() + Accents problem
Re: SQLArray + Like() + Accents problem [message #30899 is a reply to message #30867] Fri, 28 January 2011 01:36 Go to previous message
alex100 is currently offline  alex100
Experienced Member
Well, it stoped from work again. IT just works while I have a free SQLITE GUI application used to launch sql statments to the db. It seems that this application temporarly modifies the SQLITE engine, i dont know how...

But I realized that SQLITE do not supports unicode on Like() statement. (http://www.sqlite.org/faq.html and search for unicode)

Someone wrote a .h and .c file to add support for unicode to SQLITE. the files are here:
http://ioannis.mpsounds.net/blog/2007/12/19/sqlite-native-un icode-like-support/?dl=sqlite3_unicode.zip
With this zip we can compile a .lib, a .dll or use the files directly on a project. As far as I realized, when using directly on a project, only the .c is needed.

I added the .c file to the project and called the functions
sqlite3_unicode_load();
sqlite3_unicode_free();
in the GUI_APP_MAIN block.
The project compiles well but when linking it does not finds the implementation of those functions.

How can I include this .c file in my project and call the functions? A little sample program would be very appreciated.

I tried also generate the lib file but compiler always says that it cant find ~
sqlite3_unicode_load();
sqlite3_unicode_free();

event specifying the .lib file.

Thanks

Alex

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message