Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » other languages corner in the forum ?
Re: other languages corner in the forum ? [message #32339 is a reply to message #31416] Tue, 10 May 2011 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Salut Didier,

Si même les français sont contre moi... Laughing (if even French people are against me...)

Well, I understand and agree what you say. Just consider what I told in my last post : I don't think that we will ask our questions in the french forum if there is one. Only french speakers having difficulties with english will go there, and it will enlarge the community.

Who will answer them ? Us ! I think that you will go there and read. For me, I will do. And if some question has no answer, we can ask it in english in the main forums, then translate the answer(s) in the french forum. A little work for us, but the pleasure to help in the same time the community to grow and compatriots to discover U++ Wink

nlneilson wrote on Sun, 08 May 2011 19:25

A user could just get used to using a translator, Google's or there may be others specific to a users language.

Do you really think that it's possible to understand each other using Google Translator ? For me, when I find some translation of this kind, I don't read and look for the text in english...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message