Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » How to use callbacks with "embedded" controls...
Re: How to use callbacks with "embedded" controls... [message #2645 is a reply to message #2637] Wed, 19 April 2006 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Wed, 19 April 2006 17:25

Try or leave it to me... Smile

I've tried but without success. Perhaps I must read some more chapters about C++. At this moment I do not catch the logic behind the GUI class and how they react at some action. Confused
In particular this optionimage that was not automatically followed by the focus and need so much attention is making me crazy!

When I click on it I want a simply warning ("The status changed!") and nothing else (no confimation) and the avail players should be calculated once more. Very simple, but this embedded control seems the evil inside the array. In the original C version it was out of the array... if it will continue to create problems I'll kill it Evil or Very Mad and move in the edit mask; at its place I'll use a stupid colored label... yes I promise I'll do it! Laughing
Quote:

I would also think about keeping track in a separate DB table of Available- not available Periods and who made and for what reason... Hm?

I've not understood what you mean. Any way, later, the pressure of the SaveMenu item, should produce two parallel things:
1. save on a file all the array data, and
2. transfer all the array data in a minimalist database structure that will support the output of the elaboration.

I was forgetting, equivalent to the SaveMenu are the actions performed by the Modify button and by the ... optionimage button, yes again it! Each modification I want be permanent.

What do you think? I'll move the optionimage button or we give it the last possibility? Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to create a non modal dialog
Next Topic: ForlanoVega ArrayCtrl console app...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 16:39:52 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02195 seconds