Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Look and Chameleon Technology » Appearance problem in TabCtrl
Re: Appearance problem in TabCtrl [message #32558 is a reply to message #32549] Tue, 24 May 2011 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
qapko is currently offline  qapko
Hello,
thanks for the response. I meant the image is transparent in the sense that it has some pixels set to be transparent in the IML editor (the pixels around the square, namely). In fact I was confused with the IMAGE_OPAQUE constant in the "if" statement and haven't read relevant help section at all (my fault, and my bad english of course). So the image class for the square should be IMAGE_MASK? And the question is, why it have not that class? The image is from .iml file. I have this file loaded more than once under different IMAGECLASSes. Can this be a problem?
I tried to make some testcase, but in vain. Nor was I able to see the problem on another 4 PCs. One more information: While testing I was able to fix the problem by disabling the LRUcache (by changing the template).
I will look at it tomorow. Unfortunately the "bad PC" is the desktop at my office Wink

Thank you for the inspiration.

Gabi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message