Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Look and Chameleon Technology » Appearance problem in TabCtrl
Re: Appearance problem in TabCtrl [message #32635 is a reply to message #32549] Mon, 30 May 2011 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
qapko is currently offline  qapko
Yes, it is about "deoptimalisation" - but we can remove most of the CreateHBMP to save some time Wink.
On all my computers I have 32bit color depth, but I tried to change it to 16bit at "the bad" computer and the problem disappeared. Strange...
I've attached the .iml file from the real application, it's the "Exclamation" symbol that causes the problem.
In attached "ImageWin32.cpp" on line 309 I've put the only two operations for if(GetKind() == IMAGE_MASK) statement to have the problem still appearing. If I remove the ::Delete operation (keeping only the ::CreateCompatibleBitmap), the problem disappears. That is the clue that brought me to the "deoptimalisation" fix.
In "ImageWin32_2.cpp" the problem is fixed by creating a bitmap that is not used at all but supposedly grabs the distortion to itself.

Gabi
  • Attachment: att1.zip
    (Size: 11.33KB, Downloaded 368 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message