U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » Htmls / HtamlTag class and table generation
Htmls / HtamlTag class and table generation [message #34936] Sun, 18 December 2011 19:59 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Messages: 1244
Registered: March 2006
Location: Italy
Senior Contributor
Hello,

the Web package may simplify my life with Htmls/HtmlTag while I generate my html output. How to use them Rolling Eyes ? I looked for an example in the forum but unfortunately no result.
I need a very basic example to generate a html page containing a 2x2 table with header and a link in one cell to start to play with.

Thanks a lot,
Luigi
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need a suggestion about mouse processing inside threads
Next Topic: Deadlock - what LeaveGMutexAll does?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 10:08:25 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00682 seconds