Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » CodeEditor with user-definable syntax highlighting
Re: CodeEditor with user-definable syntax highlighting [message #36674 is a reply to message #36657] Sun, 24 June 2012 18:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
dolik.rce wrote on Sun, 24 June 2012 10:09

koldo wrote on Sun, 24 June 2012 09:20

Hello Honza

It is interesting for me. I use a special language and I implemented some very basic syntax highlighting but I would like to use something much better.

Thank you Smile.

Hi Koldo,

Would you like to use it in your application or in TheIDE? I plan to keep the API compatible with current CodeEditor, so they are switchable, but I haven't tried to compile it in TheIDE yet.

There are still some bugs that need to be fixed before it is usable at all. E.g: It does only work in Debug mode now, Optimal breaks it Smile But considering that the main algorithms were written in one night, it is not that bad... I believe it could work reasonably well in couple weeks, if I have enough time.

I'll post updates here to keep you informed and I will upload the code when it gets into shape where I'm not ashamed for it Wink

Honza

Hello Honza

In my case I want to include it in separate programs. However if it is enough good it could match in TheIDE.

Best regards
IƱaki

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Console decoration for DOS (windows)
Next Topic: U++ and MinGW 4.7 (-std=c++11) issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 23:13:00 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02190 seconds