Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Look and Chameleon Technology » look of ctrl with styled horz and vert scrollbars
Re: look of ctrl with styled horz and vert scrollbars [message #37886 is a reply to message #37849] Mon, 19 November 2012 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bushman is currently offline  bushman
Experienced Member
Issue resolved!

Well, I'm afraid I had included the SColor..._Write(Color) stuff in the main app constructor instead of inside the GUI_APP_MAIN block Embarassed . How could I possibly know?

Anyway, before I found this out, I had modifyed ScrollBar.h declaration in line 163 from
StaticRect the_box;
to
ParentCtrl the_box;
and ArrayCtrl.h declaration in line 189 from
FrameBottom<StaticRect> scrollbox;
to
FrameBottom<ParentCtrl> scrollbox;
, respectively. By doing so, I replaced opaque StaticRect scrollbar containers by rather transparent ParentCtrl ones, which resolved the issue, regardless of where the SColor..._Write(Color) lines were included. Having said that, I ask: shouldn't it be hard-coded this way in future Upp releases for TreeCtrl and ArrayCtrl as well as for other widgets that use scrollbars? I mean, unless it implies unforeseen negative consequences, why not, since Upp help clearly states that
Quote:

"This class is supposed to be used as logical parent in situation when more widgets are to be grouped together. The only difference from Ctrl is that ParentCtrl activates Transparent in constructor"

Many thanks!

[Updated on: Mon, 19 November 2012 23:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to change window background?
Next Topic: TopWindow skin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 06:27:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03025 seconds