Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Pop3 class and reference examples for U++
Re: Pop3 class and reference examples for U++ [message #41758 is a reply to message #41756] Fri, 17 January 2014 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Quote:

Looks good, except

sscanf(line, "%s %s", &tag1[0], &tag2[0]);

lines... (using sscanf with fixed buffers is security problem, also instead of &tag1[0] you can write ~tag1).

With your permission, I would do CR to it, fix some hard edges and put into uppsrc as plugin/POP3.

Hello mirek.

Formally: permission granted. Informally: Of course, please feel free correct it, fix it and put it into uppsrc. I would be happy to contribute to U++ anyways Smile Also I am working on a Ftp class, so any corrections on or fine-tuning of this code will make the Ftp class and my understanding of the TcpSocket class better.

By the way, I have two questions:

1. Do you allow patches? I was planning to add CAPA command and replace the sscanf with a flexible parser. If you are going to add these, fine. If not, I would like to work on it.

2. This is somewhat a general question. Do you have any future plans to add a Scan() command (like the Format() command) to U++?

Quote:

Hello Oblivion

Please check this link about OpenSSL installing if it is good for you.

Thanks for the information, koldo!

Regards.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 January 2014 12:07]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Value size ?
Next Topic: Skylark: Should escape character '$' be replaced to avoid name clash with Jquery?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 13:35:36 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02032 seconds