Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Releasing U++ » Missing dependency with Fedora 21 rpm ? (yum complains about missing dependency : libexpat-devel)
Re: Missing dependency with Fedora 21 rpm ? [message #45140 is a reply to message #44677] Tue, 15 September 2015 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Hi Honza,

Sorry, I did not see your post... Too bad that the new forums don't provide anymore the post notifications...

No more problems with expat-devel, but now I have problems with gdk-pixbuf.h...

To be able to compile some applications or examples, I had to do the following :
yum install theide.x86_64
yum install umk*
wget http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dolik_rce:/nightly/Fedora_21/noarch/upp-devel-8913-1.1.noarch.rpm
yum localinstall upp-devel-8913-1.1.noarch.rpm
yum install libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0

But for all applications or examples I tried to compile (ie the AddressBook example), I get an error :
gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h no such file or directory

But :
# yum list gdk-pixbuf2*
Modules complémentaires chargés : langpacks
Paquets installés (=> installed packages)
gdk-pixbuf2.i686                                                                                                        2.31.6-1.fc21                                                                                                 @updates
gdk-pixbuf2.x86_64                                                                                                      2.31.6-1.fc21                                                                                                 @updates
gdk-pixbuf2-devel.x86_64                                                                                                2.31.6-1.fc21                                                                                                 @updates
Paquets disponibles (=> available packages - not installed)
gdk-pixbuf2-devel.i686                                                                                                  2.31.6-1.fc21                                                                                                 updates 
gdk-pixbuf2-tests.x86_64                                                                                                2.31.6-1.fc21                                                                                                 updates 

I should surprised that it's because gdk-pixbuf2-tests.x86_64 is missing ? I tried to install gdk-pixbuf2-devel.i686, but the problem remains the same...

Seems that now, you removed too much dependencies !

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message