FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Problem using a switch control
Re: Problem using a switch control [message #45599 is a reply to message #45590] Mon, 14 December 2015 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Giorgio is currently offline  Giorgio
Experienced Member
Hello Mirek,
thank you for your post. I have used the debugger and it seems switch cases have different values. In fact, the value is assigned during a loop with a variable that is incremented. Anyway, I created a very small test case, attached. Please note that the test case is very small, most of the space is the sqlite db. As my application uses a MySQL db, I have created a sqlite db: please note that I got rid of a lot of tables, so maybe the db and application look incoherent. To reproduce the problem, launch the application and click on the "Select job order" button. A dialog opens: put in the active field the following order id 15036120901 (maybe it works with other order ids, but I tested that one) and hit return. After that, click on a switch case and then pass the mouse over other cases (try different cases, sometimes it works with a particular case). The problem is in lines 51-85 (specifically, lines 62-77), but I cannot locate it.
Thank you for the support,
Gio
  • Attachment: SWPR.zip
    (Size: 74.01KB, Downloaded 224 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message