Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » [fatal error:] on Centos 7
Re: [fatal error:] on Centos 7 [message #47223 is a reply to message #47147] Thu, 29 December 2016 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MrSarup
Hello Amrein-Marie,
In your suggestion, you have a typo and the path umk/ is missed out.
~/.upp/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer

The correct path would be:
~/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o &

In the /root/upp/GCC.bm, I have included the path /root/upp/uppsrc; as follows:
INCLUDE		= "/root/upp/uppsrc;/usr/include/freetype2;..."

With this changes, I could come forward and the compilation with debugging began! This ended up with an exit = 1 with following debugging output:
➜  upp umk reference SocketServer GCC -absv
		Inline assembly: /root/upp/reference
		Output directory: /root/.upp/umk/_out
		Main package: /root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.upp
		Build method: /root/upp/GCC.bm
		Cleaning SocketServer
		Cleaning Core
		Cleaning Web
		...done
		----- Core ( GCC DEBUG SHARED DEBUG_FULL BLITZ LINUX POSIX ) (1 / 3)
		cd /root/upp/reference/Core
		----- Web ( GCC DEBUG SHARED DEBUG_FULL BLITZ LINUX POSIX ) (2 / 3)
		cd /root/upp/reference/Web
		----- SocketServer ( MAIN GCC DEBUG SHARED DEBUG_FULL BLITZ LINUX POSIX ) (3 / 3)
		cd /root/upp/reference/SocketServer
		SocketServer.cpp
		g++ -c  -I"/root/upp/reference" -I"/root/upp/uppsrc" -I"/usr/include/freetype2" -I"/usr/include/gtk-2.0" -I"/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include" -I"/usr/include/atk-1.0" -I"/usr/include/cairo" -I"/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0" -I"/usr/include/pango-1.0" -I"/usr/include/glib-2.0" -I"/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include" -I"/usr/include/pixman-1" -I"/usr/include/libpng15" -I"/usr/include/libdrm" -I"/usr/include/harfbuzz" -I"/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared" -DflagMAIN -DflagGCC -DflagDEBUG -DflagSHARED -DflagDEBUG_FULL -DflagBLITZ -DflagLINUX -DflagPOSIX -ggdb -g2  -fexceptions -D_DEBUG -O0 -x c++ "/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp"  -o "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o"
		g++ -c  -I"/root/upp/reference" -I"/root/upp/uppsrc" -I"/usr/include/freetype2" -I"/usr/include/gtk-2.0" -I"/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include" -I"/usr/include/atk-1.0" -I"/usr/include/cairo" -I"/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0" -I"/usr/include/pango-1.0" -I"/usr/include/glib-2.0" -I"/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include" -I"/usr/include/pixman-1" -I"/usr/include/libpng15" -I"/usr/include/libdrm" -I"/usr/include/harfbuzz" -I"/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared" -DflagMAIN -DflagGCC -DflagDEBUG -DflagSHARED -DflagDEBUG_FULL -DflagBLITZ -DflagLINUX -DflagPOSIX -ggdb -g2  -fexceptions -D_DEBUG -O0 -x c++ "/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp"  -o "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o"
		compiled in (0:00.93)
		SocketServer: 1 file(s) built in (0:00.93), 939 msecs / file, duration = 973 msecs
		Linking...
		g++ -o "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer" -ggdb -Wl,-O,2  "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o" -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `main':
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:5: undefined reference to `Upp::AppInit__(int, char const**, char const**)'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:5: undefined reference to `Upp::AppExecute__(void (*)())'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:5: undefined reference to `Upp::AppExit__()'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:5: undefined reference to `Upp::GetExitCode()'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `ConsoleMainFn_()':
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:7: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::TcpSocket()'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:8: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::Listen(int, int, bool, bool, void*)'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:9: undefined reference to `Upp::Cout()'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:10: undefined reference to `Upp::SetExitCode(int)'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:13: undefined reference to `Upp::Cout()'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:15: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::TcpSocket()'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:16: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::Accept(Upp::TcpSocket&)'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:17: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::GetLine(int)'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:18: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::GetPeerAddr() const'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:18: undefined reference to `Upp::Cout()'
		/root/upp/reference/SocketServer/SocketServer.cpp:20: undefined reference to `Upp::GetSysTime()'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `String':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/AString.hpp:305: undefined reference to `Upp::String0::Set0(char const*, int)'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Core.h:337: undefined reference to `MemDiagCls::MemDiagCls()'
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Core.h:337: undefined reference to `MemDiagCls::~MemDiagCls()'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::String0::Free()':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/String.h:236: undefined reference to `Upp::String0::LFree()'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::String Upp::AsString<Upp::Time>(Upp::Time const&)':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/TimeDate.h:157: undefined reference to `Upp::Format(Upp::Time, bool)'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::Stream::Put(void const*, int)':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Stream.h:91: undefined reference to `Upp::AssertFailed(char const*, int, char const*)'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::operator<<(Upp::Stream&, char const*)':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Stream.h:624: undefined reference to `Upp::Stream::Put(char const*)'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::String Upp::AsString<int>(int const&)':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Format.h:28: undefined reference to `Upp::FormatInteger(int)'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::TcpSocket::Put(Upp::String const&)':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Inet.h:228: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::Put(void const*, int)'
		/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: In function `Upp::TcpSocket::~TcpSocket()':
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Inet.h:254: undefined reference to `Upp::TcpSocket::Close()'
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Inet.h:254: undefined reference to `Upp::Callback::~Callback()'
		/root/upp/uppsrc/Core/Inet.h:254: undefined reference to `Upp::Callback::~Callback()'
		collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
		g++ -o "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer" -ggdb -Wl,-O,2  "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o" -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group
		Error executing g++ -o "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer" -ggdb -Wl,-O,2  "/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o" -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group
		Exitcode: 1

There were errors. (0:01.03)
Thereafter I executed the following:
➜  chmod u+x ~/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o

➜  file ~/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o
/root/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o: ELF 64-bit LSB relocatable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped

➜  ldd ~/.upp/umk/_out/SocketServer/GCC.Debug.Debug_Full.Main.Shared/SocketServer.o
        not a dynamic executable

Because the binary is wrongly compiled, it cannot be executed.

Any further suggestions?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can Ultimate++ be installed on Beaglebone Black running on Debian OS?
Next Topic: Can't compile U++ on most Linux distributions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 22:20:48 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04636 seconds