Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Compile error on Fedora 25 x86_64 (abs redefinition and include that goes wrong?)
Re: Compile error on Fedora 25 x86_64 [message #47180 is a reply to message #47179] Sun, 25 December 2016 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MrSarup
Hi amrein,

I have tried this with -tb switch but got errors on Centos 7 64bits, as mentioned here:

http://www.ultimatepp.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=9817 &goto=47168&#msg_47168

The upp.spec file you have used has a wrong command in the first line. This may have continued to be in there since a few years.

To extend this I have also tried to use -jn method with make. There is no change.

Regardless of all this, all I want is to compile from reference SocketServer.cpp. As I have misunderstood many things and am a new comer, do I really need to do all this compiling and build the binaries before hand?

I could not even build the SocketServer.cpp and did not know how to build that. As this is not in docs, I need to discover from someone, or continue experimenting.

Could you make a quick suggestion for this?

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are there any plans to convert U++ comments to format as DOXYGEN / JAVADOC?
Next Topic: Requirement Spellvariant -> new Feature for spelling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 10:11:42 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02610 seconds