Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Can't compile U++ on most Linux distributions (Last U++ snapshots can't compile on Redhat 7, CentOS 7, openSUSE Leap 42.2, OpenSUSE 13.2)
Re: Can't compile U++ on most Linux distributions [message #47466 is a reply to message #47463] Thu, 19 January 2017 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

Redmine account can be only created by Mirek. Please send him PM that you want Redmine acoount. In the future, we should speed up this process by creating special forum thread where forum user can request such account.

The issue is created by me, so I can close it. But, I think it would be better for the whole community that you will manage that issue, because you are mainly responsible for it.

The redmine process looks like this:
- One person reports the issue
- Issue can be assign or unassign.
- Assign person can use flag "In progress" to indicate that he works on that issue.
- When assign developer resolve issue then he reassign the issue to original reported with "Read to QU" flag.
- The reporter can close the issue as "Resolved" or reopen it to developer with flag "In progress". The person who reopen the issue must give a reason why he do that.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message