Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » C++11 issue under Linux (Error occuring after upgrade)
icon14.gif  Re: C++11 issue under Linux [message #48039 is a reply to message #48036] Fri, 12 May 2017 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Thanks for your reply Smile

Yes, it was that! But I have still 3 questions :

1) Where is the best place to put it ? In "Common options" or in "Common C++ options", knowing that I'll have to compile some old apps in pure C, not C++, and that they didn't compile with the new version (but I am no more sure about the kind of error I got)
  • During my first try (with the "normal" PPA, not the nightly), I tried to put it in "Common options" and it did not work
  • After I re-installed the nightly builds, it was set in "Common options" and working
  • After I installed my applications, keeping ~/.upp/theide/, it desappeared (and I didn't verified, I just saw after reading your post)

2) Where is it kept ? Or, in other words, why did it desappeared when I copied my apps (~/MyApps and ~/upp folders) ?

3) Is there a good doc about migrating from one version to another or from one distrib to another ?

[Updated on: Fri, 12 May 2017 15:19]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Previous Topic: How does one determine the byte order of the RGBA struct?
Next Topic: install UPP on a new laptop with Win 10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:25:46 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02831 seconds