U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Very first impressions and.... [FEATURE REQUESTS]
Re: Very first impressions and.... [FEATURE REQUESTS] [message #11428 is a reply to message #11414] Wed, 12 September 2007 14:40 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
mdelfede wrote on Tue, 11 September 2007 18:50


-I like the layout editor besides 2 points : the first is the way to add a widget... I'd prefere a bin 'a-la-borland', for example. The second is the location of 'anchors' (springs, ecc...); I think they're part of widget, so they should be put in widget property panel.



You can click on those anchor lines too... I guess this is exactly what you want Wink

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Escaped backslash in string confuse editor [bug]
Next Topic: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 23:08:14 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02256 seconds