U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » What framework/toolkit have you used before U++?
Re: What framework/toolkit have you used before U++? [message #12956 is a reply to message #12954] Fri, 30 November 2007 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Messages: 705
Registered: March 2007
Location: London
Contributor
No .NET option?

For me:
VB, Win32, MFC, .NET, Some Java (hate it!) in that order.

Upp is the first Open Source toolkit I've used and I'm not sure I could go back. People often complain about the lack of documentation, but personally I find the source so clearly readable (even without comments Smile) that this isn't a problem. And you always have to option of copying bits of it an customising it to fit your needs.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: communicate with Russian, Ukrainian and other slavonic developers
Next Topic: Tools or methodologies you use when developing software
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 01 10:04:35 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01125 seconds