U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » can I resurrect a separate AGG section in forums and where?
can I resurrect a separate AGG section in forums and where? [message #13534] Mon, 14 January 2008 05:12 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Messages: 1324
Registered: November 2005
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Because I have a lot of questions and need help, can I resurrect a separate AGG section in forums?
Edit: And where (if yes)?

[Updated on: Mon, 14 January 2008 05:14]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bug or feature in message display
Next Topic: Please, could somebody write an introduction to this forum? :)
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 13:13:15 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14027 seconds