U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » Releasing U++ » Bazaar....
Re: Bazaar.... [message #15212 is a reply to message #15169] Thu, 10 April 2008 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
mdelfede wrote on Sun, 06 April 2008 15:45

luzr wrote on Sun, 06 April 2008 08:22

Well, I was long thinking about the best method of including "fruits of Bazaar".

I do not like current mode, when it is included as separate nest not linked in any package.



Well, I'm using it adding Bazaar nest to my project's assembly (or to myapps) and it works quite well. For testing purposes, it's just enough to add a Bazaar assembly with just Bazaar and uppsrc, and you can compile demos.



I guess this is ok for U++ developer or experienced user. However, I guess that for average user, adding another package to assembly is not that simple.

Anyway, in any case, I believe that it is important to mark them "Bazaar" in the info line, because such packages will appear among uppsrc packages...

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Dev 712 or 2008.1 beta?
Next Topic: Not all GUI UPP project files have NOGTK configuration
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 06:18:00 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03182 seconds