U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » DrawArc bug ?
DrawArc bug ? [message #16664] Sun, 06 July 2008 16:56 Go to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Messages: 1313
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
Here is an arc (look at the outermost one, for example...) which is drawn by
DrawArc(
    Rect(11, 58, 291, 338),
    Point(274, 130),
    Point(27, 130)
);

Where the center point is Point(151, 198).

It's obvious what I want to get, and it's also obvious that I don't ! Smile
The circle is correct, I mean the center and radius are right, just start and endpoint are mistaken.

Max
index.php?t=getfile&id=1249&private=0
  • Attachment: DrawArc.jpg
    (Size: 14.79KB, Downloaded 1196 times)
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TIFF reader not reading geotiffs
Next Topic: Premultiply - Wrong expression
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 11:41:50 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00974 seconds