U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » detecting clicked row in ArrayCtrl [FIXED...]
Re: detecting clicked row in ArrayCtrl [message #2029 is a reply to message #2018] Thu, 30 March 2006 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hojtsy is currently offline  hojtsy
Messages: 241
Registered: January 2006
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Experienced Member
How about ArrayCtrl with NoCursor? Is the cursor field updated to the last clicked row in this case, so that I can read it from WhenLeftClick action?
What if I want to take some action on middle button click?
I think a more generic solution would be something like a WhenClicked action which gets the mouse position in parameter, and would have a default proxy to WhenBar & WhenLeftClick & WhenLeftDouble.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: edit data in arrayctrl [GOOD EXAMPLES...]
Next Topic: how to use ArrayCtrl.SetLineCy(int,int)?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 01:33:17 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00567 seconds