U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Problem with ScrollContainer...
icon9.gif  Problem with ScrollContainer... [message #22428] Tue, 14 July 2009 17:29 Go to previous message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch
Messages: 99
Registered: February 2008
Location: Russia, Rubtsovsk
Member

Sorry for my English, first.

I'm trying to create a some kind of layouts system, which supports minimal, maximal and optimal sizes of inner controls.

If I want to add a support of the minimal size of child-controls, I must add scrollbars to the parent.

I have just modified a ScrollContainer, but it works very strange. ScrollContainer must show only the area of green rectangle.

Please, fresh heads, help me.
Thanks.
 
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how to simulate text links?
Next Topic: strange looking window
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 18:46:15 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00908 seconds