U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Menus and Toolbars
Re: Menus and Toolbars [message #24981 is a reply to message #24980] Sat, 06 February 2010 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
alendar is currently offline  alendar
Messages: 47
Registered: January 2010
Location: Idaho, USA
Member
I think there is an example with this. But I noticed that if the checked state defaults to true, it doesn't show it on the initial open of the window. You can uncheck and check, then it shows.

I don't use the check yet in the menus, so I haven't chased down what the problem might be.


cd7651feeb698f6ac6cec1f6deda5e5b
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Form Designer
Next Topic: ButtonOption is a cute little Toggle button
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 21:45:29 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00619 seconds