U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » text box action with enter key
Re: text box action with enter key [message #25128 is a reply to message #25125] Thu, 11 February 2010 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Messages: 644
Registered: January 2010
Location: U.S. California. Mojave &...
Contributor
Thanks Mirek, that was fast.

I have 1952, I will find out how to load the updater module for the /live_update.

I appreciate your example code that is similar to Java.
void MyDialogWindow::Key(dword code, int)
{
    if(point1Field.HasFocus()) {
         point1Action();
         return;
    }
}

Since I have used this in Java this may be the way to port that to U++.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 February 2010 12:30]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Clipped frame
Next Topic: is there any way to embed a browser window in a U++ window or view the html direclty?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 21:04:15 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.27163 seconds