U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » More Xmlize functions
Re: More Xmlize functions [message #25433 is a reply to message #25416] Tue, 23 February 2010 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Messages: 1313
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
It would be interesting to have Value type xmlized.... I've done some small parts on my own because I needed it, but it's only for some basic types, and it's too quick-and-dirty to post here Smile

Btw, my polymorphic xmlizer could be a nice addition too... it's in Bazaar and I think it's quite functional now.

Ciao

Max
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Loss of digits in double Xmlize
Next Topic: FormatDouble and numbers under 1e-15
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 21:00:34 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07227 seconds