U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » More Xmlize functions
Re: More Xmlize functions [message #25525 is a reply to message #25433] Sat, 27 February 2010 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
mdelfede wrote on Tue, 23 February 2010 05:35

It would be interesting to have Value type xmlized.... I've done some small parts on my own because I needed it, but it's only for some basic types, and it's too quick-and-dirty to post here Smile

Btw, my polymorphic xmlizer could be a nice addition too... it's in Bazaar and I think it's quite functional now.

Ciao

Max




BTW, why do you create specific Xmlizes for CtrlLib types, IMO it should be possible to have just single generic one? (GetData/SetData).

(Only asking to be sure I have not missed anything Wink

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Loss of digits in double Xmlize
Next Topic: FormatDouble and numbers under 1e-15
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 19:36:47 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00690 seconds