U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » More Xmlize functions
Re: More Xmlize functions [message #25532 is a reply to message #25529] Sun, 28 February 2010 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
mdelfede wrote on Sat, 27 February 2010 17:51

Well, mostly because I needed some processing on ctrls loading.
My xmlizers were mostly aimed to solve a concrete problem, they are not generic ones.
BTW, I think it would be good to incorporate xmlize into ctrl, and to add OnLoad / OnStore handlers, I guess it could solve most streaming issues.

Ciao

Max



That would mean all XML stuff gets always linked in. Something I am not really happy about...
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Loss of digits in double Xmlize
Next Topic: FormatDouble and numbers under 1e-15
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 18:56:35 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00636 seconds