U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » GLCtrl and Docking: do they work together as expected?
Re: GLCtrl and Docking: do they work together as expected? [message #28738 is a reply to message #28736] Tue, 14 September 2010 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
281264 is currently offline  281264
Messages: 272
Registered: June 2010
Location: Spain
Experienced Member
Roger. I shall do that.

Allow me to ask some more questions (I have poste one of them in this forum):

1.- How is Docking dealing with the OpenGL rendering context creation? I guess that for using the main TopWindow as OpenGL device context, GLCtrl does it (this is obvious); but what about the second GLCtrl object, is it treated like a new window and hence “new window”=>new hDc=> new hRc created?

2.- Then if we have two OpenGL hRC, which of them is the current?
Allow me to ask some more questions (I have poste don of them in this forum):

1.- How is Docking dealing with the OpenGL rendering context creation? I guess that for using the main TopWindow as OpenGL device context, GLCtrl does it (this is obvious); but what about the second GLCtrl object, is a new “window”=>hDc=>hRc created?

2.- Then if we have two OpenGL hRC, which of them is the current?

3.- How can I make one of them “current” (and therefore be able to control the rendering/interaction with the user?

4.- How a multithreading feature can work in this context?

5.- When a dockable ctrl is not docked, how is it considered? Like a new TopWindow?

6.- How to interact with it (for example how to “say” the others GLCtrls, “please Refresh() yourselves”?
Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Javier




Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Javier
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: GLCtrl: does it support multisamplig feature?
Next Topic: Visibility of objects.
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 03:59:45 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00681 seconds