U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Customising GridCtrl Search
Customising GridCtrl Search [message #35559] Wed, 29 February 2012 11:13
tdtran is currently offline  tdtran
Messages: 4
Registered: July 2008
Junior Member
Hi,

Just wondering if there was any provisions to customise the gridctrl.

There are 2 things I would like to do:

1. Customise the search, i.e. customise the match function.

I would like the search to only match the beginning of string. I have thought of overriding the match function, but currently it is not virtual.

2. Adding a buttons to toolbar. I have tried:
GridCtrlWidget.GetToolBar().Add(CustomCtrl);

But this doesn't display the control on the toolbar. Is there any possible way of doing this?

Thanks,
tdtran.
Previous Topic: GridCtrl: how to show the last inserted row
Next Topic: Excessive memory use
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 08:22:37 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00792 seconds