U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » DropList / DropGrid
Re: DropList / DropGrid [message #41496 is a reply to message #41459] Sun, 22 December 2013 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
crydev is currently offline  crydev
Messages: 151
Registered: October 2012
Location: Netherlands
Experienced Member
I have found something out myself using the code of the control. However, it still doesn't work.

this->mExecutablePages.ListObject().AddRowNumColumn("Page").SetConvert(Single<IndexBasedValueConvert<GetMemoryPageForDropList>>());
this->mExecutablePages.ListObject().SetVirtualCount(mExecutablePagesList.GetCount());


I figured that using the underlying ArrayCtrl maybe it was possible to mangle the displayed values the way I want. However, it doesn't work. Why doesn't it? Is there a way it will work?
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Creating a disasm control
Next Topic: Controls4U - Internet Explorer ActiveX
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 06:38:13 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00498 seconds