U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » mixed RichEdit widget with MFC Dialog. (Is there any way to Imbed RichEdit into MFC Dialog)
mixed RichEdit widget with MFC Dialog. [message #43513] Thu, 14 August 2014 19:03 Go to previous message
mail863 is currently offline  mail863
Messages: 6
Registered: July 2014
Promising Member
I have a project which using MFC Dialog, now I'm adding TextEdit function into this dialog,
I find Upp and it is awesome, excellent, Upp has concept of how to use C++ in a good thinking.

I visited this forum and learned how to use it by myself, but now I still don't know howto imbed RichEdit widget into my already existed MFC Dialog.

can mirek or somebody else give me any advices?

Thanks in advance!
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to use caret / caretCtrl in a custom control [SOLVED]
Next Topic: gui in dll does not compile
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 01:10:43 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.61610 seconds