U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » U++ 2019.1.rc5 released
Re: U++ 2019.1.rc5 released [message #51707 is a reply to message #51706] Tue, 30 April 2019 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Messages: 1119
Registered: September 2012
Location: Poland, Kraków
Senior Contributor
Hello Tom,

Thanks for reporting! I did some improvement related to LayDes and introduced this regression. I will fix it today and check with Clang compile. However, this issue is not observed in rc5 Wink This was introduced after that release.

Tom, can you check current (latest SVN) version of TheIDE with dark them improvements and let me know what do you think about this. I improved a lot of icons.

Sincerely,
Klugier


U++ - one framework to rule them all.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: U++ 2019.1.rc6 released
Next Topic: U++ 2019.1 released
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 08:02:47 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01162 seconds