U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ScatterDraw & ScatterCtrl » [solved] ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? (Need to set per axis min/max and major unit, no clue how to)
Re: [solved] Re: ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? [message #52681 is a reply to message #52680] Sun, 10 November 2019 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xrysf03 is currently offline  xrysf03
Messages: 43
Registered: November 2018
Location: CZ
Member
Thanks for mentioning the built-in FFT again... so far I'm pretty happy with kissFFT and some trivial pre- and post-processing around it. And just about now I'm eyeing I+Q imbalance correction, which I don't think the ScatterCtrl would allow me to do... Still you guys have my respect for including FFT in ScatterCtrl Smile
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Compilation of ScatterDraw cause warnings
Next Topic: Remove a Surf from a ScatterDraw
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 09:25:24 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00659 seconds