U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Cannot debug application on ubuntu linux
Cannot debug application on ubuntu linux [message #57399] Wed, 04 August 2021 22:58 Go to previous message
alex-t is currently offline  alex-t
Messages: 12
Registered: August 2021
Promising Member
Hi!

I just installed upp and trying to debug simple program.

Compiling and run works fine, but I can't run it with debugger.

Build methods screen in attached files.

After I start debug this console window appears, Warning: Program 'tail' crashed.

How to fix it? May be I have some wrong settings in TheIde or system?
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Linux Executable
Next Topic: Build with no preset comper/linker switches
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 07:50:30 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04577 seconds