U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » The age of multicore has just started for U++....
Re: The age of multicore has just started for U++.... [message #11073 is a reply to message #11071] Sat, 18 August 2007 10:05 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
kenhty wrote on Sat, 18 August 2007 01:36

Anyone consider using TBB ( http://osstbb.intel.com/ )


I have noticed its existence.

I have looked at the example of parallel_for and at the first glance, it looks as inferior solution to me... A lot of code to write, compared to CoWork.... (I might be wrong... I will perhaps try to reimplement the example given by Intel with CoWork).
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Anybody knows how to get number of CPU cores?
Next Topic: svn
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 02 18:51:16 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00812 seconds