U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Very first impressions and.... [FEATURE REQUESTS]
Re: Very first impressions and.... [FEATURE REQUESTS] [message #11814 is a reply to message #11808] Wed, 26 September 2007 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Messages: 1313
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
luzr wrote on Wed, 26 September 2007 14:30



Hehe, sounds as seductive as all bad ideas in programming:)



tsk !!! That's only 'cause I've got no time to try it... Smile

Quote:



Well, that is not enough. The more important is to find the context WHERE YOU ARE. In what method, what locals are currently defined.



That's solved storing start-and-end lines of parsed context.

Quote:


Well, do you feel that it is slow now?! What I am up to will be as fast...


nope, I feel it VERY fast, NOW ! What I'm afraid about is that'll be no such fast AFTER !!! There's too much you want to add to your completion, and all that requires cpu time !

Quote:


Ctrl+, - i mean key with comma... I mean, hold Ctrl and press comma key Wink



Ahhhhh ! I didn't notice the ',' !!!! I'll try it this night !

Well, I can't wait to see your results !

Ciao

Max
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Escaped backslash in string confuse editor [bug]
Next Topic: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 03:37:22 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01046 seconds