U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE
Re: Strange behaviour of the query option of TheIDE [message #11900 is a reply to message #11896] Sun, 30 September 2007 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Messages: 1285
Registered: August 2007
Senior Contributor
I mean I can't go back into global namespace. Is there a ctrl key for this:

When I doubleclick on, let's say ::DockableCtrl, I can't go back to global namespace.

index.php?t=getfile&id=754&private=0


[Updated on: Sun, 30 September 2007 16:28]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Very first impressions and.... [FEATURE REQUESTS]
Next Topic: Help<->code switch key [FEATURE REQUEST]
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 09:11:43 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00531 seconds