U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Problems with debugging in TheIDE (mingw)
Re: No projects debug with latest 709dev1 under mingw [message #11978 is a reply to message #11587] Sat, 06 October 2007 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Messages: 415
Registered: February 2007
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Senior Member
Hi everyone,

Debugging still doesnt work for me with mingw and I can't compile with MSC8. I've become quite adept at using DUMP. However, not being able to step through code makes finding bugs really really time-consuming.

Am I the only person who gets this error?

Nick




 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Getting "heap leaks detected!" error messages on program exit. How to debug it?
Next Topic: linking difficulties under msvc
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 15:30:28 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01508 seconds