U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Where to submit patches?
Re: Where to submit patches? [message #1266 is a reply to message #1265] Fri, 24 February 2006 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
iplayfast wrote on Fri, 24 February 2006 16:18

luzr wrote on Fri, 24 February 2006 16:01


Something to consider. Anyway, while I understand uvs2 is a clear disadvantage to public image, I am reluctant to scratch 5 years of development archives:)

Mirek



What format are the archives in? I was able to port 5 years of cvs to subversion with little work. (There is a converter available). This was years ago. I haven't looked back.

If you are a windows user TortoiseSVN www.tortoisesvn.org is a fantastic windows interface. I use in my professional life, it will make your life easier.






uvs2. The worst of all of our sins... Smile

OTOH, despite of all problems with uvs2, I am afraid that it is quite hard to match its friendliness (when it works Smile.

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Wikipedia article needed
Next Topic: Ultimate++ appears in Larkware's Daily Grind
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 10 00:25:57 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01168 seconds