U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Have the PictureButton ?
Re: Have the PictureButton ? [message #12739 is a reply to message #12737] Wed, 14 November 2007 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Messages: 1428
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
Thank You! I'm starting to get the hang of this chameleon business. But if I set all looks to SColorFace(), the button will not change it's appearance at all. By flat Button I mean something more like a ToolButton. I'll check to see how ToolButton draws it's self (it has no Style), and try to extract a style from that so I can add it to Button.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: label text not wrapped
Next Topic: How to call GUI in static function?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 16:53:29 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02919 seconds